Friday, October 7, 2011

Reflection:

Canadians Outraged after Report of Cruelty in Mass Killings of Sled Dogs:
I thought this was a pretty fit topic for me. I have a huge passion for animals and I enjoy reading about them. I am an avid believer in preventing animal cruelty and reading articles like this one pushes me even further to start trying to prevent.

Marine Pollution Needs to be Taken Seriously:
I think this would be an appropriate topic for me to expand on. I care about the environment and will do anything i can to help prevent pollution. There are tons of articles and news stories about pollution and what it is doing to our environment.

Teenagers Prefer Drinks with Caffeine:
This topic is one that would fit me perfectly, being i think i am addicted to Mountain Dew, but i think it would be tough to expand on and find more information.

Young Groom, 25, Dies in four-wheeler accident on wedding night; brother charged with drunk driving:
I think this topic would be entirely too easy to expand on. It is truly controversial and i am passionate about preventing drunk driving, but i am already writing papers about it and it might become overwhelming or even boring to only do my projects on drinking and driving.

Bound, Shot Buried Alive, Survives:
This topic would also be good for me to further research on. Just like the "Mass Killings of Sled Dogs" article, animal abuse is truly controversial and would be easy to further research on. Though it may become very depressing.

Television's Impact on Kids:
For me, this issue wouldn't be one that i would care to write about or expand on. I feel that is isn't very controversial and i would get bored trying to expand on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment